New York News
NYC traffic stop leads to massive marijuana haul
JAMAICA, Queens -- New York City police officers who went after a red light-running driver found more than 500 pounds of marijuana in the man's car.
Police say Clement Hunter, 30, ran the red light around 4 a.m. Sunday at Farmer and Merrick Boulevards in Jamaica, Queens.
Officers attempted to pull him over, but he kept going, stopping in a dead-end street.
Police took him into custody and found the drugs in the car.
Hunter was charged with criminal possession of marijuana.
new york city, marijuana, nypd, jamaica, queens, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 42 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx 16 min ago
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Vietnam says cannot find object from...
42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
29 min ago