New York News
NYPD investigates first homicide of 2011
RICHMOND HILL, Queens (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect in New York City's first homicide of 2011.
A 28-year-old man was fatally shot in Richmond Hill, Queens.
The gunfire broke out about 5:30 Saturday morning at 127th Street and 94th Avenue.
The victim suffered wounds to his neck and chest.
He was rushed to Jamaica Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators have not released his identity.
new york city, richmond hill, queens, shooting, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 57 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos