New York News
NYPD investigates first homicide of 2011
RICHMOND HILL, Queens (WABC) -- Police are searching for a suspect in New York City's first homicide of 2011.
A 28-year-old man was fatally shot in Richmond Hill, Queens.
The gunfire broke out about 5:30 Saturday morning at 127th Street and 94th Avenue.
The victim suffered wounds to his neck and chest.
He was rushed to Jamaica Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators have not released his identity.
new york city, richmond hill, queens, shooting, new york news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey 41 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 59 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos