New York News
Man, 66, died from hypothermia in NYC blizzard
NEW YORK -- Authorities say a 66-year-old man died from hypothermia and an underlying medical condition during the Christmas weekend blizzard that clobbered New York City
The medical examiner's office said Tuesday that the man was found on a Manhattan subway platform during the storm on Dec. 27.
No other information about the man's identity was released. It was unclear where he was found or at what time.
It is the only death so far linked to the storm that charged into the city and dumped up to 20 inches of snow.
new york city, blizzard, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos