New York News
Brooklyn town hall meeting over blizzard response
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Residents of Brooklyn turned out for a meeting Wednesday night to voice their disgust over the city's botched response to last month's holiday blizzard.
This was the second of six borough-based public hearings to be held by the city council.
Members are looking for feedback on the storm response.
Residents outside Manhattan claim their boroughs were largely ignored during and after the blizzard that struck the day after Christmas.
new york city, blizzard, brooklyn, new york news
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos