New York News
Brooklyn town hall meeting over blizzard response
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Residents of Brooklyn turned out for a meeting Wednesday night to voice their disgust over the city's botched response to last month's holiday blizzard.
This was the second of six borough-based public hearings to be held by the city council.
Members are looking for feedback on the storm response.
Residents outside Manhattan claim their boroughs were largely ignored during and after the blizzard that struck the day after Christmas.
new york city, blizzard, brooklyn, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos