New York News
West NY drug raid nets 8 pounds of heroin
WEST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in West New York have scored their biggest drug bust ever.
A weekend raid at a house on Washington Street turned up eight pounds of heroin.
The haul was worth more than $1 million.
The house also contained what police called a sophisticated pot growing operation.
Five people were arrested.
They are facing multiple felony charges.
new york city, west new york, drug bust, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted 10 min ago
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 6 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House 33 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees