New York News
$100M lawsuit expected in Deutsche Bank demoltion
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The 41-story Deutsche Bank Building at ground zero has finally been demolished, but a lawsuit is just getting started.
The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation plans to file a $100 million lawsuit against Bovis-Lend Lease.
The demolition job was supposed to be finished three years ago.
According to the New York Times, Bovis is not commenting on the suit.
new york city, ground zero, new york news
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident