New York News
Brooklyn apt. evacuated, CO possible cause
BUSHWICK, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Five people were taken to the hospital after a possible carbon monoxide leak in a Brooklyn apartment building on Sunday night.
It happened in the Bushwick section.
Five people were treated for possible exposure, including two young children who were transported to the hospital.
One of the children is in serious but stable condition. The other child's condition is not known.
Fire officials say the building's boiler had been shut off and may have been the cause.
new york city, carbon monoxide, bushwick, brooklyn, evacuation, new york news
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 3 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame 13 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold 55 min ago
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos