New York News
Party boat floats adrift in Hudson River
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A party boat broke lose from its mooring and sailed unoccupied into the Hudson River.
The 100 foot long party boat, named Queen of Hearts, broke loose just after 10 a.m. this morning.
The boat sailed into the Hudson River, apparently unoccupied.
Officers with the NYPD Harbor unit caught up with the boat, which hosts weekly dance parties.
No one was injured.
The boat is normally docked on Pier 40 on the West Side.
new york city, hudson river, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Storm, flash flood warnings 1 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Suspect in custody in Queens bus shooting 49 min ago
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools 14 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Top Pictures of the Week
- AccuWeather Alert: Storm, flash flood...
1 min ago