New York News
Party boat floats adrift in Hudson River
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A party boat broke lose from its mooring and sailed unoccupied into the Hudson River.
The 100 foot long party boat, named Queen of Hearts, broke loose just after 10 a.m. this morning.
The boat sailed into the Hudson River, apparently unoccupied.
Officers with the NYPD Harbor unit caught up with the boat, which hosts weekly dance parties.
No one was injured.
The boat is normally docked on Pier 40 on the West Side.
new york city, hudson river, new york news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon