New York News
Party boat floats adrift in Hudson River
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A party boat broke lose from its mooring and sailed unoccupied into the Hudson River.
The 100 foot long party boat, named Queen of Hearts, broke loose just after 10 a.m. this morning.
The boat sailed into the Hudson River, apparently unoccupied.
Officers with the NYPD Harbor unit caught up with the boat, which hosts weekly dance parties.
No one was injured.
The boat is normally docked on Pier 40 on the West Side.
new york city, hudson river, new york news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- George Washington Bridge reopens for morning commute 7 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- George Washington Bridge reopens for...
7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
2 min ago