New York News
NYPD officer shoots self in leg
Saturday, February 19, 2011
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A New York City police officer is in the hospital on Saturday night after accidentally shooting himself.
The officer shot himself in the left leg while inside his precinct-house in Brooklyn.
He's listed in stable condition.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, officer injured, nypd, new york news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute 12 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral held for NYPD traffic agent hit by truck 37 min ago
- Bethpage boaters missing in waters off Cape May
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary