New York News
NYPD officer shoots self in leg
Saturday, February 19, 2011
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- A New York City police officer is in the hospital on Saturday night after accidentally shooting himself.
The officer shot himself in the left leg while inside his precinct-house in Brooklyn.
He's listed in stable condition.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, officer injured, nypd, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos