New York News
NYPD releases surveillance photo of shooting suspect
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are combing the streets for a man they believe shot another man in cold blood on Sunday night.
Investigators say the incident happened in front of 3139 Fulton Street in East New York.
Authorities believe the suspect, seen in a surveillance photo, is in his 20s.
The injured man, also in his 20s, was shot in the head and the chest.
He is in critical condition at Brookdale Hospital.
new york city, east new york, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust 42 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97