New York News
NYPD releases surveillance photo of shooting suspect
EAST NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are combing the streets for a man they believe shot another man in cold blood on Sunday night.
Investigators say the incident happened in front of 3139 Fulton Street in East New York.
Authorities believe the suspect, seen in a surveillance photo, is in his 20s.
The injured man, also in his 20s, was shot in the head and the chest.
He is in critical condition at Brookdale Hospital.
new york city, east new york, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos