New York News
NYPD searching for Queens serial rapist
Saturday, March 05, 2011
FLUSHING (WABC) -- The NYPD released a sketch of the man police believe may have attacked three women in Flushing, Queens in the past six months. He's described as a Hispanic male, in his 20's.All of his victims are Asian. The most recent incident was just before 4 a.m. Sunday morning on Bowne Street. The suspect walked up to a 25-year-old Asian woman, sexually assaulted her, and ran away.
The attacks date back to last September when a 37-year-old was jumped from behind, pushed to the ground and sexually assaulted. This was near 34th Avenue in Queens. The NYPD also believes the suspect sexually assaulted a 27-year-old Asian woman near Sanford Avenue in Flushing. She too, was approached from behind, dragged to a secluded area, slammed against a wall and punched in the face.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, rape, flushing, queens, new york news, darla miles
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy 5 min ago
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 44 min ago
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- GWB repair work this weekend 29 min ago
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos