New York News
Fire burns through Chinese Mission in Manhattan
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A second alarm fire burned through the Chinese Mission on the East Side of Manhattan early Wednesday.
Heavy flames shot out the third floor window of the East 35th Street building just after 3 a.m.
A group of Chinese nationals, who apparently live in the building, were evacuated. No injuries were reported.
Meanwhile, firefighters quickly put out the flames.
The building houses the Permanent Mission of the People's Republic of China.
new york city, east side, fire, new york news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013