New York News
Police seek help finding missing mom
BRONX (WABC) -- NYPD investigators are searching for a mother of four children who has been missing since last Friday.
The woman is 40-year-old Tina Adovasio of Edison Avenue in the Bronx.
She is described 5'05" tall, 135 pounds with a slim build.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and a pair of "UGG" boots.
Adovasio was last seen at her home around 9:00 Friday night.
Police say Adovasio and her husband have a history of domestic violence.
Detectives are questioning the husband, who they say has physically hurt Adovasio in the past.
Anyone with information in regards to the above missing is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1 800 577 TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
new york city, bronx, missing person, new york news
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 29 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Newtown 911 calls released 29 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 22 min ago
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Police arrest 2 in Long Island menorah vandalism
- Man dies paragliding after hitting ice
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
29 min ago
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
22 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild, but rain expected
14 min ago