New York News
Missing Bronx Zoo cobra sparks merchandise line
THE BRONX (WABC) -- Like every great New York story, the missing cobra at the Bronx Zoo has triggered its own line of merchandise.
The company is called Cafe Press, and it is advertising a whole host of products with its New York Cobra logo, mugs, T-shirts and totes.
The 20-inch venomous snake has been missing since Friday, and the reptile building at the Bronx Zoo has been closed ever since.
People are also following the elusive cobra on Twitter @BronxZoosCobra
new york city, bronx, animals, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 39 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat 37 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon 30 min ago
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Secret Service investigating Target data...
39 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
39 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian...
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos