New York News
Lawmaker calls for ACS changes
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One lawmaker says it's time to do more to protect children when it comes to New York City's Administration for Children's Services.
This follows the death of 4-year-old Marchella Pierce in September.
A former case worker is accused of lying about his visits to her home.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, acs, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Biker killed in Bronx collision 8 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
14 min ago
Eyewitness News Links