New York News
Lawmaker calls for ACS changes
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One lawmaker says it's time to do more to protect children when it comes to New York City's Administration for Children's Services.
This follows the death of 4-year-old Marchella Pierce in September.
A former case worker is accused of lying about his visits to her home.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, acs, new york news
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting 33 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens trench 22 min ago
- One of US FBI's 10 most wanted nabbed in Mexico 11 min ago
- New York City redesigns flood map in Sandy's wake 16 min ago
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- Box cutter found on Tokyo flight to NYC
- Man beaten with a bat and brick for his iPod
- LIRR: Near normal commute expected Wednesday
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100 in Game 6
- Photos: FDNY works to rescue man trapped in trench
- Photos: Most Wanted: Nassau County
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens...
22 min ago
Eyewitness News Links