New York News
Lawmaker calls for ACS changes
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One lawmaker says it's time to do more to protect children when it comes to New York City's Administration for Children's Services.
This follows the death of 4-year-old Marchella Pierce in September.
A former case worker is accused of lying about his visits to her home.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, acs, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
Eyewitness News Links