New York News
Lawmaker calls for ACS changes
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One lawmaker says it's time to do more to protect children when it comes to New York City's Administration for Children's Services.
This follows the death of 4-year-old Marchella Pierce in September.
A former case worker is accused of lying about his visits to her home.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, acs, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
28 min ago
Eyewitness News Links