New York News
Two cops hurt in Crotona Park crash
BRONX (WABC) -- Two police officers were hospitalized when a car crashed into their police cruiser inside Crotona Park in the Bronx.
Authorities say the driver of the other vehicle was drunk.
Police say 41-year-old Michael Diaz, of West Haven, Connecticut, is charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and vehicular assault.
Two police officers in the marked police cruiser were taken to St. Barnabas Hospital with minor injuries.
Six people were in the other vehicle, and they were all treated for minor injuries.
new york city, bronx, accident, police officer injured, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 27 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 4 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
27 min ago