New York News
Two cops hurt in Crotona Park crash
BRONX (WABC) -- Two police officers were hospitalized when a car crashed into their police cruiser inside Crotona Park in the Bronx.
Authorities say the driver of the other vehicle was drunk.
Police say 41-year-old Michael Diaz, of West Haven, Connecticut, is charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and vehicular assault.
Two police officers in the marked police cruiser were taken to St. Barnabas Hospital with minor injuries.
Six people were in the other vehicle, and they were all treated for minor injuries.
new york city, bronx, accident, police officer injured, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 22 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- LI counterfeit health and beauty products ring busted 11 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay 33 min ago
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
5 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos