New York News
Madoff wants to teach business ethics
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are more surprising revelations coming from Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff.
Madoff says he would teach at the college level, remotely.
He claims several schools have approached him.
Madoff also admitted his slide into deceit began in 1992 when he started paying some returns with money from new deposits.
Madoff is serving a 150 year sentence in a federal prison in North Carolina.
new york city, bernie madoff, new york news
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 18 min ago
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 29 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Russian media warns of turning US into 'radioactive dust'
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon