New York News
Madoff wants to teach business ethics
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There are more surprising revelations coming from Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff.
Madoff says he would teach at the college level, remotely.
He claims several schools have approached him.
Madoff also admitted his slide into deceit began in 1992 when he started paying some returns with money from new deposits.
Madoff is serving a 150 year sentence in a federal prison in North Carolina.
new york city, bernie madoff, new york news
- Hofstra remembers Andrea Rebello at graduation 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Dreary Night
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Metro North: Conn. train outage expected for days
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- Man falls out window during Broadway show 2 min ago
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Bruins top Rangers 5-2
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers