New York News
Charlie Sheen 'winning' after second NYC show
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Actor Charlie Sheen is finally "winning" in New York City.
Along with it was the note: "New York! I'm ready for Radio City! I'm coming in HOT! On your feet!"
Amateur video shows Charlie Sheen was prepared for the second and final show of his "Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour" in Manhattan.
Sheen handed out shirts, walked through the crowd, then finished by telling the crowd he loved them.
The audience gave Sheen a standing ovation at the conclusion of his show.
Sunday's show was vastly different than Friday night, when a rattled Sheen performed for less than an hour of what was supposed to be a 90 minute show, leaving ticketholders disappointed.
new york city, charlie sheen, new york news
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon 59 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents 6 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head 5 min ago
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Crimea parliament declares independence after vote
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, facing jail time
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
59 min ago