New York News
Firefighters rescue residents from Queens blaze
ST. ALBANS (WABC) -- Firefighters rescued three people from a burning home in Queens early Wednesday.
The flames broke out on Sullivan Road in St. Albans just after 5:15 a.m.
Firefighters made the rescues from the second floor of the house.
A 96-year-old woman is in the hospital in critical condition. Two other people, ages 89 and 66, are in stable condition.
Investigators are now working to determine the fire's cause.
new york city, st. albans, queens, fire, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
28 min ago