New York News
Man robs Queens bank without weapon, mask
Friday, April 22, 2011
MASPETH (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who robbed a bank in Queens without using a weapon or covering his face.
Investigators say he gave the teller a note demanding money and got away with the cash.
Anyone with information on the suspect's identity is asked to call police.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, maspeth, queens, bank robbery, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos