New York News
Man robs Queens bank without weapon, mask
Friday, April 22, 2011
MASPETH (WABC) -- Police are searching for a man who robbed a bank in Queens without using a weapon or covering his face.
Investigators say he gave the teller a note demanding money and got away with the cash.
Anyone with information on the suspect's identity is asked to call police.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, maspeth, queens, bank robbery, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 56 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
27 min ago
- Death toll rises to 13 in Mount Everest...
11 min ago
Eyewitness News Links