New York News
Charges after fight at Queens temple
RICHMOND HILL, Queens (WABC) -- Seven people who were arrested Sunday night following a fight at a sikh temple in Queens have been charged.
It happened on 114th street and 101st avenue in Richmond Hill at around 11:43 a.m.
Police say someone called 911 after a melee involving several people erupted.
Officers tried to break it up, leaving one of them with minor injuries.
Seven people were arrested and charged.
Charges against them are pending.
Police believe the altercation was the result of an ongoing dispute.
new york city, richmond hill, queens, new york news
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded 54 min ago
- NYC Sanitation Commissioner John Doherty retiring 35 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- Brooklyn shooting leaves 4 boys wounded
54 min ago