New York News
Lucky Rice Festival
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An annual week of festivities, the Lucky Rice Festival shines a spotlight on Asian culinary culture through 8 auspicious events including the Grand Feast, Night Market, Opening Cocktails, Talk + Taste and other tastings, dinners and gastronomic gatherings.
Following a sold-out 2010 New York City launch that attracted over 6,500 guests, we are expanding into other North American markets with both the Festival as well as year-round custom events crafted for corporate partners who seek to reach culturally-sophisticated, global-minded consumers.
"I think Asian food in this country has gone through a transformation," said Hooni Kim.
Kim says the American palate is changing. People are becoming more adventurous and want to eat the real deal even if it's super spicy pickles that he puts on his Korean sliders.
"Nowadays we're into authentic flavors and the American people have embraced it," adds Kim.
Lines outside the truck, that will be on hand at the outdoor night market.
For more information, go to www.luckyrice.com
new york city, new york news, lauren glassberg
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 48 min ago
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse 48 min ago
- String of carjackings in Elizabeth
- Triple stabbing at Stamford High School
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire
48 min ago
- City Council passes plastic foam,...
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
42 min ago
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof...
48 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos