New York News
Gas odor forces school evacuation in Queens
FLUSHING (WABC) -- A strong gas odor forced the evacuation of a school in Queens Friday.
There were no reports of any injuries.
From NewsCopter 7, the students could be seen lined up outside the school.
The source of the gas odor remained under investigation.
Students were allowed to re-enter the school just before noon.
new york city, flushing, queens, evacuation, new york news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97