New York News
Bronx toddler survives 4-story fall out window
BRONX (WABC) -- A child is lucky to be alive after surviving a frightening fall out of a window in his Bronx apartment Tuesday night.
The 2-year-old boy fell out of a fourth-floor window in Morris Heights around 7 p.m.
The toddler is in stable condition at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
It is not clear if the windows had protective bars.
new york city, bronx, child injured, new york news
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 55 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera 31 min ago
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer 17 min ago
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
55 min ago