New York News
Million dollar drug bust at Times Square hotel
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A former fugitive drug lord and 10 other people are under arrest after a million dollar drug bust.
The arrests were the result of a 10-month long multi-level wiretap investigation.
During that time detectives tracked several key players, and eventually arrested Ricardo Gonzalez-Santiago.
He described by authorities as a lieutenant in a Puerto Rican drug cartel.
new york city, manhattan, times square, drug bust, drug arrest, new york news
- Missing plane may have turned back 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 47 min ago
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Clocks turned ahead one hour 1 min ago
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll 6 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Missing plane may have turned back
24 min ago