New York News
Queens boy stable after hit and run
FAR ROCKAWAY (WABC) -- Police are searching for a hit and run driver in Queens.
A 13-year-old boy was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Rockaway Beach Boulevard and Beach 139th Street in Far Rockaway.
It happened around 8 p.m. Saturday.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital where he is in stable condition.
new york city, far rockaway, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- South Plainfield High School lockdown lifted 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Queens third grader fatally struck by truck 4 min ago
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 37 min ago
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt 24 min ago
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 34 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session
- 9-year-old bowler in Florida tosses perfect 300
- Photos: Staten Island quintuplets through the years
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3...
24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
28 min ago