New York News
Queens boy stable after hit and run
FAR ROCKAWAY (WABC) -- Police are searching for a hit and run driver in Queens.
A 13-year-old boy was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Rockaway Beach Boulevard and Beach 139th Street in Far Rockaway.
It happened around 8 p.m. Saturday.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital where he is in stable condition.
new york city, far rockaway, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland 26 min ago
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 22 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 56 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured
- Sea Isle fire destroys 3 beachfront homes 14 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 58 min ago
- Yonkers family outraged after dog mauled by pit bull 9 min ago
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
5 min ago
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
52 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
58 min ago