New York News
Queens boy stable after hit and run
FAR ROCKAWAY (WABC) -- Police are searching for a hit and run driver in Queens.
A 13-year-old boy was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Rockaway Beach Boulevard and Beach 139th Street in Far Rockaway.
It happened around 8 p.m. Saturday.
The boy was taken to Kings County Hospital where he is in stable condition.
new york city, far rockaway, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act