New York News
Two teens shot, one killed in the Bronx
MOTT HAVEN (WABC) -- One teenager was killed and his friend wounded in a shooting in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx late Sunday night.
He was pronounced dead at Lincoln Hospital.
His 16-year-old friend, who was also shot, arrived at Lincoln Hospital a short time later with a gunshot wound to the arm.
He was expected to survive. His name was not released.
Moore was described as an up and coming basketball player, practicing most of the day on the local courts.
Police are still investigating motive and searching for a suspect.
new york city, bronx, mott haven, crime, murder, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen