New York News
Arrest made in shooting of 14-year-old boy
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Police arrested a man in the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old boy on a street in Brooklyn.
Police say 18-year-old Dequan Edwards was arrested Thursday night and charged with second-degree murder and criminal possession of a weapon.
O'Hara-Morris was just a few of blocks from his home at the time.
Thursday night, friends and family held an emotional vigil on the street where he was killed.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, murder, child shot, child death, new york news
- Tornado Warning in parts of Sullivan County 17 min ago
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- Hats get women ejected from mall 7 min ago
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- AAA: 31.2M drivers to take Memorial Day road trip
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos