New York News
Arrest made in shooting of 14-year-old boy
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Police arrested a man in the fatal shooting of a 14-year-old boy on a street in Brooklyn.
Police say 18-year-old Dequan Edwards was arrested Thursday night and charged with second-degree murder and criminal possession of a weapon.
O'Hara-Morris was just a few of blocks from his home at the time.
Thursday night, friends and family held an emotional vigil on the street where he was killed.
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, murder, child shot, child death, new york news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 31 min ago
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD 23 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 57 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos