New York News
NYPD officer arrested over relationship with teen
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A New York City police officer has been arrested and suspended, accused of having a romantic liaison with a 15-year-old girl in Brooklyn.
Officer Kevin Louther is twice the girl's age.
Police say he did not have sex with the girl, but he allegedly kissed her and sent her inappropriate pictures.
Louther was arrested after the girl's mother reported him.
He is charged with sexual abuse, endangering the welfare of a child and harassment.
new york city, nypd, police abuse allegation, new york news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos