New York News
Man extremely critical after Brooklyn hit and run
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police are looking for the driver in a Brooklyn hit and run that left a pedestrian in extremely critical condition.
The 51-year-old victim was struck by a white Jaguar as he crossed Atlantic Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant around 9:15 p.m. Sunday.
The man suffered serious head injuries and was rushed to Kings County Hospital.
Police say the vehicle has a damaged windshield.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, hit and run accident, new york news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos