New York News
From a Brooklyn boot camp to open air yoga
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you thought New York City was all about just restaurants, museums, theater and nightlife, think again.
During the summer, the city especially has a number of outdoor activities one could participate in and experience New York differently. A new website organizes the outdoor fun the city has to offer.
The purpose is to lay emphasis on a healthy lifestyle. One can engage in these activities while having fun, connecting with nature, and being healthy and fit all at the same time.
Ariane Hundt's bootcamp takes you to new heights, literally. It's done on the Brooklyn Bridge. It's one of the workouts featured on Well and Good.
Another popular class is open air yoga in places such as Battery Park.
In addition to yoga and running classes, Alexia Brue and Melisse Gelula also feature skin care products in their summer guide.
Learn more at wellandgoodnyc.com/summer-wellness-guide
new york city, summer, new york news, lauren glassberg
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 19 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 17 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
19 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos