New York News
From a Brooklyn boot camp to open air yoga
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you thought New York City was all about just restaurants, museums, theater and nightlife, think again.
During the summer, the city especially has a number of outdoor activities one could participate in and experience New York differently. A new website organizes the outdoor fun the city has to offer.
The purpose is to lay emphasis on a healthy lifestyle. One can engage in these activities while having fun, connecting with nature, and being healthy and fit all at the same time.
Ariane Hundt's bootcamp takes you to new heights, literally. It's done on the Brooklyn Bridge. It's one of the workouts featured on Well and Good.
Another popular class is open air yoga in places such as Battery Park.
In addition to yoga and running classes, Alexia Brue and Melisse Gelula also feature skin care products in their summer guide.
Learn more at wellandgoodnyc.com/summer-wellness-guide
new york city, summer, new york news, lauren glassberg
- 4 arrested in deadly mall carjacking 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives 9 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
9 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos