New York News
From a Brooklyn boot camp to open air yoga
NEW YORK (WABC) -- If you thought New York City was all about just restaurants, museums, theater and nightlife, think again.
During the summer, the city especially has a number of outdoor activities one could participate in and experience New York differently. A new website organizes the outdoor fun the city has to offer.
The purpose is to lay emphasis on a healthy lifestyle. One can engage in these activities while having fun, connecting with nature, and being healthy and fit all at the same time.
Ariane Hundt's bootcamp takes you to new heights, literally. It's done on the Brooklyn Bridge. It's one of the workouts featured on Well and Good.
Another popular class is open air yoga in places such as Battery Park.
In addition to yoga and running classes, Alexia Brue and Melisse Gelula also feature skin care products in their summer guide.
Learn more at wellandgoodnyc.com/summer-wellness-guide
new york city, summer, new york news, lauren glassberg
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting 17 min ago
- Roosevelt Island Peace Officers accused of abusing power
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Jose Canseco investigated for Las Vegas sex assault
- Hats get women ejected from mall
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos