New York News
Man attempts to grab girl on balcony in Queens
FLUSHING, Queens (WABC) -- Police say a man attempted to grab a young girl standing on her building's second floor balcony.
It happened Monday afternoon in the Flushing section of Queens.
The 8-year-old girl was on the balcony when a suspect reached up and tried to touch her.
He then fled the scene.
The girl was taken to New York Hospital Queens for observation.
She was not hurt.
new york city, flushing, queens, new york news
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- At least 6 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe 40 min ago
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Photos: Most endangered historic places
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos