New York News
Man attempts to grab girl on balcony in Queens
FLUSHING, Queens (WABC) -- Police say a man attempted to grab a young girl standing on her building's second floor balcony.
It happened Monday afternoon in the Flushing section of Queens.
The 8-year-old girl was on the balcony when a suspect reached up and tried to touch her.
He then fled the scene.
The girl was taken to New York Hospital Queens for observation.
She was not hurt.
new york city, flushing, queens, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills 52 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos