New York News
Jogger robbed by two men in Central Park
CENTRAL PARK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the two men who robbed a jogger inside of Central Park.
It happened early Wednesday morning around 6:15 at 110th Street and 5th Avenue inside the park.
Two suspects approached a 46-year-old man who was jogging in the park and began to punch him.
The victim fell to the ground and dropped his iPad, which the robbers picked up before running away.
The first suspect is described as a black man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9. He was wearing a brown T-shirt, khaki pants, black sneakers and has a goatee.
The second suspect is described as a black man between the ages of 25 and 30, and is also 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9. He was wearing a gray shirt, blue jeans and has a goatee.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
You can also submit your tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting your tips to 274637(CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
new york city, central park, robbery, new york news
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Metro North trains being removed from accident scene 36 min ago
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers