New York News
Jogger robbed by two men in Central Park
CENTRAL PARK (WABC) -- Police are searching for the two men who robbed a jogger inside of Central Park.
It happened early Wednesday morning around 6:15 at 110th Street and 5th Avenue inside the park.
Two suspects approached a 46-year-old man who was jogging in the park and began to punch him.
The victim fell to the ground and dropped his iPad, which the robbers picked up before running away.
The first suspect is described as a black man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9. He was wearing a brown T-shirt, khaki pants, black sneakers and has a goatee.
The second suspect is described as a black man between the ages of 25 and 30, and is also 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-9. He was wearing a gray shirt, blue jeans and has a goatee.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
You can also submit your tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers Website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting your tips to 274637(CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
new york city, central park, robbery, new york news
- 9 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach 1 min ago
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term 18 min ago
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break 7 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward 47 min ago
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved...
1 min ago