New York News
Nicki Minaj cousin killed in Brooklyn
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- Singer Nicki Minaj tweeted that her "precious cousin" was the victim of a deadly shooting in East Flatbush, Brooklyn.
Nicholas Telemaque, 27, was fatally shot at East 52nd Street and Farragut Road around 2:40 a.m. on July 4.
He had just left the C-PAC nightclub, walking to his car, when he was shot.
No arrests were immediately made.
Nicki Minaj tweeted photos and said of him, "Lived in Brooklyn his whole life. My precious cousin. My baby. Killed last nite."
new york city, brooklyn, east flatbush, crime, murder, nicki minaj, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 27 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 17 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- Brooklyn family desperately searching for...
26 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
10 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage...
21 min ago