New York News
30-year-old man shot inside Bronx deli
TREMONT, Bronx (WABC) -- A 30-year-old man was shot in the chest inside a bodega in the Tremont section of the Bronx.
The shooting happened just after 10 p.m. inside the Alnabil Deli at 502 East 180th Street.
The victim was taken to nearby St. Barnabas Hospital in critical condition.
It's not clear what led to the shooting.
new york city, tremont, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Large explosion, fire in East Harlem; at least 11 hurt 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live! 25 min ago
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 11 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25