New York News
Man in airport security breach ordered held
LOS ANGELES -- A man who allegedly breached airport security and boarded a cross-country Virgin America flight has been ordered to remain in federal custody in Los Angeles.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael Wilner said Friday he was hesitant to grant bond to Oluwaseun Noibi based on the circumstances of the case.
Another hearing will be held at a later date regarding whether the man might be released on bond.
Investigators say the 24-year-old boarded a flight in New York last Friday using an expired boarding pass with someone else's name on it. The crew didn't realize an extra passenger was onboard until mid-flight.
After arriving in Los Angeles and spending several days in the city, Noibi was arrested while allegedly trying to board a Delta flight with another expired pass.
new york city, queens, jfk international airport, transportation security administration, tsa, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's 30 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death 30 min ago
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands 29 min ago
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years 41 min ago
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
23 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos