New York News
Firefighters injured in Brooklyn fire
BOROUGH PARK (WABC) -- Two alarm fire caused heavy damage to apartments in Borough Park section of Brooklyn late Saturday morning.
The fire at 59th Street and 9th Avenue was first reported at 11:12 a.m.
Officials said the fire was contained to the fourth floor.
Three firefighters suffered minor injuries trying to put out the flames. They were treated at Lutheran Hospital.
It took about a half-hour to get under control.
The cause remained under investigation.
new york city, brooklyn, borough park, fire, new york news
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- 2 shot after fight at Garden City nightclub
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Photos: 2014 NYC Half Marathon
- NJ man dies in Long Island Sound canoe accident
- March Madness-style bracket rates high school girls 29 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 59 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos