New York News
Vigil held in East Village for PA shooting victims
EAST VILLAGE (WABC) -- A candle light vigil was held Tuesday night in the East Village for the family involved in that deadly shooting rampage at their vacation home in Pennsylvania.
Paul and Monica Shay are in the hospital after being shot in the head by 51-year-old Mark Richard Geisenheyner.
Investigators say Geisenheyner knew the Shay's from a 2006 insurance fraud scheme and targeted the couple at their weekend home.
Police killed the gunman after a six hour standoff inside the house.
Geisenheyner shot and killed the shay's nephew and a toddler.
new york city, shooting, east village, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 5 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations 46 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 2 min ago
- Jet stowaway spent hours undetected before flight 41 min ago
- NYC among 15 cities being considered for 2016 DNC 22 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos