New York News
Vigil and walk held for Minaj's slain cousin
EAST FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A candlelight vigil and anti-violence community walk was held Wednesday night to honor the memory of rapper Nicki Minaj's cousin, 27-year-old Nicholas Telemaque.
He was shot six times on July 4th in East Flatbush.
Telemaque had just left a nightclub and was just five blocks from his home when he was shot.
Police do not yet have a motive for the shooting.
Telemaque appears to have been by himself when it happened.
new york city, east flatbush, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos