New York News
Queens store owner killed in attempted robbery
SOUTH JAMAICA, Queens (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a suspect who shot and killed a grocery store owner.
When police arrived, they found Marte shot once in the torso.
Marte was taken to Jamaica hospital where he was pronounced dead.
There are no arrests as police continue to investigate.
new york city, jamaica, queens, robbery, shooting, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation