New York News
2 shot, 1 fatally, in apparent road rage incident
KEW GARDENS, Queens (WABC) -- Two people were shot in Queens after an apparent road rage incident. One of them later died.
The shooting happened on 125th Street off Austin Street in Kew Gardens at around 8:10 p.m.
A 25-year-old man, identified as Roberto Adanes, was shot multiple times and later died at Jamaica Hospital.
A second man was shot in the face and is in stable condition.
Eyewitnesses say the shooting happened after one vehicle double parked on Austin Street and the second drive couldn't get by. The double-parked car started to move again, but at an extremely slow rate of speed. At one point, the cars stopped and a fight started. One of the drivers pulled a gun and shot the two victims.
The shooter fled in a white commercial van with Connecticut plates.
A third person was hospitalized for trauma after witnessing the shooting.
new york city, kew gardens, queens, shooting, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures