New York News
Two teens shot, 1 killed on school playground
EAST FLATBUSH, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting on a school playground in Brooklyn.
It happened near PS 119 just after 7 p.m. on Saturday.
The suspect then walked up East 39th Street towards Avenue K and onto the playground at PS 119 where a 15-year-old boy was shot in the torso.
The 15-year-old was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The 13-year-old is in serious condition at Kings County Hospital.
The gunman fled the area on foot.
So far there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, shooting, new york news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted 38 min ago
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings 37 min ago
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act 26 min ago