New York News
14-year-old boy shot in Brooklyn
PROSPECT HEIGHTS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and injured in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
It happened on Lincoln Place between Classon and Franklin Streets in the Prospect Heights section around 4:20 p.m.
The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the arm.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital.
new york city, child shot, prospect heights, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield 20 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58 42 min ago
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace 55 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos