New York News
14-year-old boy shot in Brooklyn
PROSPECT HEIGHTS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and injured in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
It happened on Lincoln Place between Classon and Franklin Streets in the Prospect Heights section around 4:20 p.m.
The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the arm.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital.
new york city, child shot, prospect heights, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze to be laid to rest
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman 4 min ago
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face 29 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on joining Russia
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- LI police make arrest in string of home burglaries 10 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos