New York News
14-year-old boy shot in Brooklyn
PROSPECT HEIGHTS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and injured in Brooklyn Monday afternoon.
It happened on Lincoln Place between Classon and Franklin Streets in the Prospect Heights section around 4:20 p.m.
The boy suffered a gunshot wound to the arm.
He was taken to Kings County Hospital.
new york city, child shot, prospect heights, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- 4 injured, including child in Bronx fire 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills
- Over 75 injured in London theatre roof collapse
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- Jersey City main breaks; boil water advisory in effect
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos