New York News
Woman hit by car in Midtown
MIDTOWN (WABC) -- A car jumped a curb and hit a woman walking in Midtown today.
The accident happened just before 9:00 a.m. at the intersection of Seventh Avenue and 58th Street.
Police say the victim was trying to cross the street when she was suddenly struck by a car that jumped a curb.
The victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Her name has not been released.
The driver stopped and is not facing any charges.
new york city, midtown, accident, pedestrian struck, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- Third grader hit and killed by truck, driver charged
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China 48 min ago
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes 58 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
22 min ago