New York News
Wal-Mart, Schwinn donate bikes after theft
QUEENS (WABC) -- Dozens of bicycles have been donated to a non-profit in Queens that was ripped off by heartless thieves.
Wal-Mart and Schwinn are donating 35 bicycles each to "Bike New York", an organization that encourages children and adults to ride bikes.
Earlier this week, 35 bikes worth $10,000 were stolen from the group's storage container in Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
For information on Bike New York please visit http://www.bikenewyork.org/ or call (212) 870-2080.
new york city, theft, donation, queens, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76 21 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 24 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos