New York News
Wal-Mart, Schwinn donate bikes after theft
QUEENS (WABC) -- Dozens of bicycles have been donated to a non-profit in Queens that was ripped off by heartless thieves.
Wal-Mart and Schwinn are donating 35 bicycles each to "Bike New York", an organization that encourages children and adults to ride bikes.
Earlier this week, 35 bikes worth $10,000 were stolen from the group's storage container in Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
For information on Bike New York please visit http://www.bikenewyork.org/ or call (212) 870-2080.
new york city, theft, donation, queens, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 29 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
29 min ago