New York News
Wal-Mart, Schwinn donate bikes after theft
QUEENS (WABC) -- Dozens of bicycles have been donated to a non-profit in Queens that was ripped off by heartless thieves.
Wal-Mart and Schwinn are donating 35 bicycles each to "Bike New York", an organization that encourages children and adults to ride bikes.
Earlier this week, 35 bikes worth $10,000 were stolen from the group's storage container in Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
For information on Bike New York please visit http://www.bikenewyork.org/ or call (212) 870-2080.
new york city, theft, donation, queens, new york news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos