New York News
Wal-Mart, Schwinn donate bikes after theft
QUEENS (WABC) -- Dozens of bicycles have been donated to a non-profit in Queens that was ripped off by heartless thieves.
Wal-Mart and Schwinn are donating 35 bicycles each to "Bike New York", an organization that encourages children and adults to ride bikes.
Earlier this week, 35 bikes worth $10,000 were stolen from the group's storage container in Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
For information on Bike New York please visit http://www.bikenewyork.org/ or call (212) 870-2080.
new york city, theft, donation, queens, new york news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Teen shot by police in Brownsville
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
- New report: Disturbing news about raw chicken
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos