New York News
Trial of terrorist's father goes to jury Thursday
Thursday, July 21, 2011
NEW YORK -- The case of the father of a convicted terrorist goes to the jury in Brooklyn Thursday.
Prosecutors say Mohammed Zazi lied to federal agents and destroyed bomb-making materials in 2009.
Last year, his son pleaded guilty to plotting to use a weapon of mass destruction.
(Copyright ©2014 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, brooklyn, najibullah zazi, mohammed wali zazi, terrorism, new york news
- Large explosion, fire in East Harlem; at least 11 hurt 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live! 7 min ago
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 7 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 56 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos