New York News
Tree falls on subway tracks, subway disruptions
FLATBUSH, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A tree fell on the subway track in Flatbush, Brooklyn Tuesday evening, disrupting service.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. at East 16th Street and Newkirk Avenue.
As a result, the B and Q trains are running on the M Line between Stillwell and Dekalb Avenues.
Also, select downtown Q trains are terminating at the Prospect Park Station.
In addition, due to ongoing switch problems at the 34th Street-Herald Square Station, downtown N and Q trains are running on the local track between the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station and the Prince Street Station.
Please expect delays on the N, Q and R trains at this time.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
new york city, new york news
- Guinness drops St. Pat's Day parade sponsorship 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some 55 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- AccuWeather: Snow for some
55 min ago