New York News
Tree falls on subway tracks, subway disruptions
FLATBUSH, Brooklyn (WABC) -- A tree fell on the subway track in Flatbush, Brooklyn Tuesday evening, disrupting service.
It happened around 5:30 p.m. at East 16th Street and Newkirk Avenue.
As a result, the B and Q trains are running on the M Line between Stillwell and Dekalb Avenues.
Also, select downtown Q trains are terminating at the Prospect Park Station.
In addition, due to ongoing switch problems at the 34th Street-Herald Square Station, downtown N and Q trains are running on the local track between the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station and the Prince Street Station.
Please expect delays on the N, Q and R trains at this time.
For more information please visit: http://www.mta.info
new york city, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos