New York News
Failed robbery at UWS Chase Bank
Saturday, July 30, 2011
UPPER WEST SIDE (WABC) -- There was a failed robbery attempt at a Chase Bank Saturday morning on the Upper West Side.
Police say a man placed a bag in front of the teller, saying he had a gun and a bomb and demanding money.
When the teller pressed an alarm, the suspect fled empty-handed.
(Copyright ©2013 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, upper west side, bank robbery, new york news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Water line floods three Midtown building basements
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos