New York News
Queens toddler hit & killed by van
Saturday, July 30, 2011
ELMHURST, Queens (WABC) -- A tragic accident kills a Queens toddler.
Police say the 2-year old ran out into the street just before 7 p.m. on Saturday and was hit by a van.
Emergency crews rushed the child to Elmhurst Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
No charges have been filed against the van's driver.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york city, queens, accidental death, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos