New York News
Brooklyn toddler survives four-story fall out window
SHEEPSHEAD BAY (WABC) -- A 2-year-old girl is hospitalized after surviving a four-story fall out a window in Brooklyn.
The incident happened on Ocean Avenue in Sheepshead Bay Monday night.
The girl is being cared for at Coney Island Hospital.
Doctors there say her injuries are not life-threatening.
There's no word on whether the apartment had window guards.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, child injured, new york news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 10 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 11 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing 44 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage