New York News
Brooklyn toddler survives four-story fall out window
SHEEPSHEAD BAY (WABC) -- A 2-year-old girl is hospitalized after surviving a four-story fall out a window in Brooklyn.
The incident happened on Ocean Avenue in Sheepshead Bay Monday night.
The girl is being cared for at Coney Island Hospital.
Doctors there say her injuries are not life-threatening.
There's no word on whether the apartment had window guards.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, child injured, new york news
- At least 8 hurt when car jumps curb in East Village 1 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Comfortable
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Robbery suspect dead in Brooklyn police shooting
- Worker pulled from waist-deep mud in Queens trench
- One of US FBI's 10 most wanted nabbed in Mexico
- New York City redesigns flood map in Sandy's wake
- Natura recalls all brands of dry pet food
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe 44 min ago
- JFK terminal among endangered historic sites 57 min ago
- Photos: Most endangered historic places 57 min ago
- Photos: FDNY works to rescue man trapped in trench